IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Scrubs
For my birthday, my family got me the first three seasons of "Scrubs". If you haven't seen this show, you are missing a treat. This show will make you laugh out loud. Occasionally, there are serious moments mixed into the plots - after all, we are dealing with hospital interns, but it only serves to heighten the humor.

What I love the most is John Dorian's flights of fantasy...sometimes he and his friends recreate a scene from Star Wars or West Side Story or he visualizes puns (such as himself as a punching bag). One funny scene is when Dorian imagines his dream job as Chocolate King(a la Willie Wonka). He reaches over, tears off his best friend, Turk's hand (which is chocolate)and eats it. Throughout the rest of the show, he fantasizes that Turk's ear is chocolate and Turk says,"Dude, why are you looking at me like that?"

Best of all is watching actor John C. McGinley as Dr. Perry Cox. I've always enjoyed this actor in every role he's ever played, but as Dr. Cox, he really shines. He is the chief resident, so he must be a good teacher to the interns. He is also like an army sergeant. His comic timing, facial expressions and talent keep me rolling on the floor.

So, I urge you to check out this show if you haven't already.
(btw, my favorite episode is the one about the light bulb removal)
Smile,
Amy
New It's one of my favorites, too.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=120156|My earlier brief review] mentioned a few things I like about it. But JD can be so stupidly evil at times when it comes to dealing with people he cares about. I guess that's another thing that makes it seem more real even though it's so silly in some respects - the characters have flaws and aren't easy to pidgenhole. Perhaps the writers were sick of the rule that the guy always got the girl. :-)

Even Kelso, as evil as he is as an administrator, is a human being. I get choked up sometimes when he talks about Buster, and and cringe when he talks about Enid.

They've usually got pretty good writers, too. [link|http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285403/quotes|A sample...].

Cheers,
Scott.
     Scrubs - (imqwerky) - (1)
         It's one of my favorites, too. - (Another Scott)

Option #2, encourage death sports amongst the vegetarian crowd.
30 ms