IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New didnt anyone ever tell ya that the stock market
is like vegas without house rules?(for the non gamblers a house rule is a published guarranty of return from eg:90-97% of every dollar spent) Sheesh, old as you are Im sure you must have noticed that by now.

Stock prices are a representation of the wishes of the purchaser, they have zero intrinsic value of the companies assests.

It would be like lending me 3 million dollars with no collateral then crying foul when I spent it all and cant meet the payments. After I return my leased benz and jag, get kicked out of the rental manse, you would collect nothing. This is the basis of the stock market. So quitcher bitchin
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New There are limits to the shell game -
or Lay et al wouldn't have made it to the docket, finally. At the very least, we can (could..) regulate dummy holding cos. as well as notice what replaces that dodge, and so on. We do not have to favor corruption, even though it can never be eliminated.

You shovel shit against the tide, or eat it a lot earlier.

'The Smartest Guys in the Room' - (Ashton) - (7)
         ahem, there is no regulatory requirement for - (boxley) - (4)
             Thom Hartmann makes this point - (tjsinclair)
             Ferrous ions are everywhere, here - (Ashton) - (2)
                 didnt anyone ever tell ya that the stock market - (boxley) - (1)
                     There are limits to the shell game - - (Ashton)
         Quarterly earnings statements have a downside - (drewk) - (1)
             GOOG is in that boat. - (Another Scott)

Last minute panic is my Muse.
64 ms