IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Give my condoleances to the poor woman.
;-)
New 'You might very well think that, but I could not possibly
comment"

6 Brownie Points for IDing the speaker and Title(s)

{{nice touch\ufffd on the speeling ther, Bucko :-)}

New Competition not open for me, though, I assume?
Seeing as how often you and I in particular have discussed your faiblesse for this flesh-and-blood Evil-mr-Burns character and his variously Royal-Flush palaces, so to speak...

(Call me Mattie, Urkel my heart.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Ok Ok - for you: only +3.1416
Jeez I miss I's perfection in Evil roles.. guess he's getting a bit long in tooth for some sort of sequel to that most ambitious novella, though :-/

I mean.. imagine the cipher we call Shrub - with Sir Ian doing a reprise of all the Cheney/Rove/Beelzebub chicanery exactly as the scam has been sprung on our huddled sheep! since 9/12/01

You'd have to Love the guy, while despising his every insouciant (obv-dumb-act as-cover; but also as Nature.) Marvel at the camouflaging of the successful manipulation/deconstruction of the Biggest country / simultaneously most vulnerable country -- for that deeply ingrained gullibility and the hubris which makes the US ever a sucker for the jingoistic appeal, the staccato of the sustained drum roll w/ flag background.

It would be hard, of course to carry this off - if he is not so skilled at playing the Compleat fool -- I suspect he might do that as well as the other, but I just can't visualize That.)

Ah well, you can never go home again, or something.
(Now as to that nice Saab that blew up in the closing ... eeuwww.)

Happy 18th anniversary, Box and MJ! - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
         Congrats! -NT - (mmoffitt)
         18 years. That's a long time - (Lily) - (4)
             They're just getting started. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 I managed to put in 17 years - (Lily) - (2)
                     I guess some of us are more masochistic than others. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     you could have been out by now -NT - (boxley)
         Congrats! -NT - (Another Scott)
         thanx! nice dinner for 2 amd mickeyD for the kids -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Kudos - - (Ashton)
         Give my condoleances to the poor woman. -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
             'You might very well think that, but I could not possibly - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Competition not open for me, though, I assume? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Ok Ok - for you: only +3.1416 - (Ashton)

I enjoy this motorcade and will recommend it to my niece.
82 ms