IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New here in georgia a amn was convicted of homicide
because he was actively being searched for and was hiding in the woods. Some deputy gets into a headon with a truck 20 miles from where the guy was hiding.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Look what you made me do?
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New deaths caused in the commission of a crime, I think
If a couple people stick up a store and the police fatally shoot one of them, the survivor can be charged with his murder. This would be a rather silly extension of that. The ghouls pretending to be newsies died for being careless and incompetent. I think most places, the death has to take place during the commission of a felony. I don't think that running from the cops is a felony yet, although I could easily be mistaken.
New I wonder if that cop hadnt died
and impregnated his old lady would the convict be liable for child support?
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Dead cop? Ok, I'm totally clueless.
New Incredible. But not if you know how the CJI works.
bcnu,
Mikem

Microsoft Vista. The best reason ever to buy a Mac.
New Re: here in georgia a amn was convicted of homicide:
Pack.. Flee.. Get Out! while you can.

Ed: and this advice is clearly God-Approved; timely LRPD:

Now *this* will anger the gods.

Expand Edited by Ashton July 31, 2007, 04:41:44 PM EDT
     Red Bull Air Race, July 29th, London Docklands. - (pwhysall) - (12)
         Great pictures - (admin)
         Well, at least I see no pictures with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
             And a couple news choppers.. Baad Weekend for aircraft - (Ashton) - (8)
                 Also, illustrative our our corrupt Criminal Justice Industry - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                     here in georgia a amn was convicted of homicide - (boxley) - (6)
                         Look what you made me do? -NT - (admin) - (3)
                             deaths caused in the commission of a crime, I think - (hnick) - (2)
                                 I wonder if that cop hadnt died - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Dead cop? Ok, I'm totally clueless. -NT - (hnick)
                         Incredible. But not if you know how the CJI works. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Re: here in georgia a amn was convicted of homicide: - (Ashton)
         Nice pictures. Thanks. - (mmoffitt)

Do not ask for whom the bellicose tolls.
98 ms