I'll Get A Round Tuit

Thanks for the NYRB tip; I have as result, belatedly selected that to come.
(Similarly, had nixed renewal of Rolling Stone last year, though a few articles were indeed pithy. It reminded me of the dead-tree version of er, Info World in issue-density, consequent space nullification.)

Eons ago, I received the NYRB/newsprint-form and that, like the USSR Embassy's propaganda organ, Soviet News (arranged via some cold war compromise re Pravda in National Advertising?) accumulated as you describe. I suspect that the NYRB focus has today altered significantly - as then, the National Fear was all-about-Them. (Now of course, it's about Them, US and the difficulty of discerning much non-BS difference in either's 'base' advocacy.)

The sheer avoirdupois of some of these creations..! global warming? Pshaw:
global inundation of plastic-protected erstwhile-'paper' thingies along with the indestructible foam take-out boxes atop: the megatonnes of diapers.

Would any visiting Intelligence look beneath the deadened planetary surface (presumably seared by whatever particular sanctimonious Ego-folly pushed the final buttons) for archaelogical purpose: after their probing instruments got dulled by drilling through miles of smiling truss ads ... and then came up all slathered in 100 year-old dung?

Many objects here to clear out as well; criterion? ~~ beyond regular notice...
Next - What to Do with a pristine small bookcase filled with Great Books of the Western World, once given me by my aunt, who had had them for decades too. I took them out of their boxes.

(She on demise also had NGs, but I was spared any triage on that.)
Ahh, I Miss Auntie Flo - a maverick in the Depression, a canary - predicting the future of the new Vulture-forms of that whitewashed 'capitalism' fa\ufffdade. She Knew about the Robber Barons / and about effects of the drug of comfort.. on a lazy population. A Wise woman, all along.
She gave me a kit of magnets, lodestones, etc. as a tyke {sniff}.