IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Naah. Never mind "technically", I'm talking *physically*.
And at that kind of money, the hardest thing must have been just lugging the shtuff up to her apartment. I mean, installing Windows isn't *that* hard, after all -- you just insert a CD, sit there, and click "OK" a couple dozen times. Let's not pretend our line of work is "hard work", in the old-fashioned sense of the word.

And besides, it said she'd never had a computer before... And here we are all the time moaning how fricking hard it is to buy one *without* Windows pre-installed. So how fucking hard could it be, to just NOT *remove* the checkmark for "with Windows" on some vendor's ordering Web-page?!? (If they could even find one with such a selection TO (not!) remove -- but remember, the "hardship" of getting Windows also includes *not* having to look for such a vendor where you can de-select that. :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Unka.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0  2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Alternate Fingerprint: 09F9 1102 9D74  E35B D841 56C5 6356 88C0
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2
     Ok, I'm officially jealous - (bepatient) - (5)
         The last line is best - (jbrabeck) - (4)
             Except that bit seems not to be *quite* altogether true... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 But that is just for the termination of the link. - (folkert) - (2)
                     Naah. Never mind "technically", I'm talking *physically*. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Unka. -NT - (folkert)

I was trying to read your bio when it got chucked clear off the screen by a Jimmy Dean sausage pancake.
60 ms