Your points are taken. I still have a bit of trouble fully agreeing with your assertion (implied) that by design, corporations are like a loaded gun... Unlike a gun, which is designed for only one purpose (to kill or mame thangs), corporations are not designed for any other pursuit than "channeling money", which is not inheritantly good or evil IMHO. That is the distinction that I would like to make and we can agree to disagree. I do not think that corporations are "inheritantly" good nor evil. Money is merely a medium of exchange, again, not inheritantly good nor evil. Drugs are another example... there's Penicillin and there's crack... it runs the spectrum... and, crack before abused is rather an inane substance (neither good nor evil)...

What I'm getting at is that drugs, guns, money corporations are just things until a human being performs an action upon them. The "evil" that is done, is done by the person, not the noun... That is my distinction. Maybe it's just a semantics exercise at this point? :-)