Just a bunch of nit-picking

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://westcottradio.org|Tune In]
New I thought the big disagreement was cnn lying about
Moores Movie. They take Moores letter to THEM and respond point by point. Why is that nit picking?
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Nitpicking
Example: Moore got the figure of $251 per capita for Cuban health spending from the BBC
He got his US figure from a US gov. report
CNN wants to know why he didn't use the (lower) BBC figure

the US doesn't publish Cuban statistics but it does publish its own
if you were a student doing a thesis or paper, you would be explected to use the official stats when possible but CNN wants to whine about the numbers

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://westcottradio.org|Tune In]
New Read Moore's site
[link|http://www.michaelmoore.com/|here] then come back and discuss which side is whining.

Moore is acting like a spoiled child.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New you do know how to compare apples and oranges dont you?
use the numbers from the same report and year or try to bamboozle your point. Moore did the same thing running around congress asking why their kids wernt in Iraq. When one congressman stated where in Iraq his son was stationed that never made it into the movie. Wonder why? His movies are thought provoking entertainment/fuckyudramas not freakin documentaries.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New That was the trap, yes.
Moore's reaction, of course, is understandable. The Corporate owned news media in this country does not serve the public - it serves its shareholders (and their apologists/evangelists like, er, ... well, you know). So what are even WE discussing now? Oh yes, irrelevant information. Swell. CNN wins.
bcnu,
Mikem

Microsoft Vista. The best reason ever to buy a Mac.
     cnn wafts an sbd in michael moores direction - (boxley) - (25)
         B.S. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
             you disagree with the facts as outlined by cnn? -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                 I don't let them take my eye off the ball. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     What ball is that? - (bepatient) - (4)
                         Always the apologist for Murican Bizness. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             Interesting - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 That's probably because he was just "operating" like one. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Ah....take bug - (bepatient)
                 What facts? - (andread) - (5)
                     I thought the big disagreement was cnn lying about - (boxley) - (4)
                         Nitpicking - (andread) - (2)
                             Read Moore's site - (bepatient)
                             you do know how to compare apples and oranges dont you? - (boxley)
                         That was the trap, yes. - (mmoffitt)
             That was a troll? - (bepatient) - (10)
                 Clue: CNN's "argument" is meaningless. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     whaju smokin? I want some - (boxley) - (8)
                         Except that they did indeed lie. HTH! -NT - (Silverlock) - (7)
                             Not according to them - (bepatient) - (6)
                                 Typ: 3rd-digit 'errata' in context where the numbers are - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     You could try - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         you missed his point, when michael moore sits - (boxley) - (1)
                                             light can get past that? - (bepatient)
                                 They claimed HE had made a HUGE such error, when he hadn't. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Isn't his point - (bepatient)

Fall not in love therefore; it will stick to your face.
177 ms