IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Contrarian view
of course

Just how many troops remain in Germany and Japan some 60 years hence?

75000 and 58000 respectively.

We never leave.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Typ beancounter misapplication of (~ any defenseless stat)
Can you perform 300M \ufffd 50K or so? (And does the term 'significant digits' enter consciousness?)

Why ... ~~ that amount die in Urban Assault Vehicle-crashes in any given year - just in the US.

Their presence is all about Mammon, as is the mother-Country:
Of Course We Never Leave! ..entirely appropriate to plant one's shills wherever the $$ are served, or next might be.
(Also keeps the local map intel up to date, for when we elect to invade and smear some Freedom around.)

Especially when an Admin is in such a flummoxed state as, oh, say Summer 2001? before that freebie Big Chance to run amok??

Now take 300M \ufffd 3K for your next stat exercise on, 'balanced tradeoffs of casualties'.

Stats.. pearls before swine or half-lives of radioactive decay. Take yer pick.

ie. Tilt.

New I'm honored by your rebuttal
(well)...

$$<--??? No mention of any such thing in my post...another fine example of the mother of all assumptions getting the better of you?
New Exactly So: you are for Nothing..
- if not for unstated/unqualified inferences or, as in this case: the presumption that Numbers
(must 'mean' Something!)

When 'in fact' ...

but wait: That's another massive bubble-phrase around which to build further illusions!
especially about those disemBodied number things.

New I'm glad
you find yourself and your imaginary points entertaining.

If staying means failure, then we've never tasted success.

There...no numbers. ohmigawd!

New You may now progress to: 'a stitch, in time saves ____'
Or maybe, "marketing medical care for Profit means ____ and ____ and" That's why: [Numbers OK] ours is so Costly , in every sense of that word. [/Numbers]

New and you see no downside
to giving the entire shebang to the same government that gave you shrub.

and >i'm< the crazy one?

New ask an Indian what they think of gummit owned health care
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Self-cancelling neurons again?
(I Love$ It when ya talk$ dirty!)

Let us now compress the entire concept of 'government' into a major blab-word. Too.
Let us irretrievably conflate that Idea with this recent example of a process perverted; an electorate too uninformable to notice either lying or the unsatisfactory results of the lying. Conclusion: Government == Bad. I. See.
... giving the entire shebang to the same government that gave you shrub.
No, that was a (perhaps, we shall see: fatally) broken process:
straight-party-line 5-4 vote whereby the USSC surrendered a century or so of general respect -- choosing -- rather than a new election, or a vote-by-vote recount: to arrogate to Themselves a manifestly partisan sElection. (Today it would have been 6-3.)

Nothing much to do with the idea of 'government', except by inference: what you get when -- the selection process has become broken and the citizenry has become the consumery, (and really doesn't notice much or much care, either.)

Eliminate government?
That is usually called ~'anarchy' - and the rules for that are: there aren't any.
Umm which -aryanism exactly, is That? Biz-aryanism perhaps?

Wow! replace government with Efficiency spreadsheet programs run by MBA/CIEIOs:
clear out those expensive rilly-sick folks and Watch the insurance profits soar!
Next, hire (lesser castes) to run all our warz too; why we could Outsource the food, the fighting, the 'disciplining of non-combatants' ... even the Oil 'conservatism'.
But wait - it's Here! even before the final er, Wal-Merger.

Are all your financial-phase-space dreams this funny? You really are a card, sometimes - but you can't hold a candle to (Mr. Caspar Guttman's quip to) Bogie. Hire a Sales-coach?

Carrion

New Pot or kettle, both black
And, it seems, that you have the ultimate faith that once deposed, "the opposition" will rise and give us so much more than "non-binding" resolutions and right all the wrongs brought down upon thee by the evils of of the current junta...and while they're at it will magically produce results far superior than anyone actually trained to acheive them.

I bet the real solution is actually a little of both...how bout you? (but how can that be??? given your oh so lofty opinion of your imagined foe)
New One thing's fershure -
The wise authors of this experiment understood astoundingly-well how 'government' could work, providing people didn't become stupid or terminally greedy or both. But those fine words don't mean shit, cast before swinish illiterates, obsessed with mindless diversions during all waking hours (trying to escape the environment we created, by any means possible?) We're the biggest druggies of all time - pharmchem or 'virtual escapes'.

Seems that time is running out, palpably; it's a bit late to imagine that the deadly combo of historical ignorance and boorish hubris - could yield to some 'emergency' remedial civics course? (Well, one could pray-for-miracles: it's become a rilly Popular substitute for any effort.)

And.. liquidating the current junta magically - wouldn't assure therapy for the national hubris nor teach Statesmanship, any more than the impending reversion of Afgh. to Taliban + the crap shoot about (how long?? Musharraf shall remain unassassinated) - are within US power to determine. Not with what we've destroyed / and how we're perceived.

One kindergarten lesson at a time, is what the better teachers say.
Except, that-all Takes time - and we've blown a crucial Six Years, in National-body-mutilation.
Nope, 'regime change' can only come too Late, given the raw materials and Disinterest. Pity.

Why.. we can't even prey very effectively, any more!
     nice quip from - (boxley) - (14)
         He doesn't mince words, does he? -NT - (inthane-chan)
         mighty was FDR, but... - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Unca Joe was what kept britain from learning german - (boxley)
         Contrarian view - (bepatient) - (10)
             Typ beancounter misapplication of (~ any defenseless stat) - (Ashton) - (9)
                 I'm honored by your rebuttal - (bepatient) - (8)
                     Exactly So: you are for Nothing.. - (Ashton) - (7)
                         I'm glad - (bepatient) - (6)
                             You may now progress to: 'a stitch, in time saves ____' - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 and you see no downside - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     ask an Indian what they think of gummit owned health care -NT - (boxley)
                                     Self-cancelling neurons again? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Pot or kettle, both black - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             One thing's fershure - - (Ashton)

Hey, it's a hard day's work in the pits of Minas Morgul, orking cows all day...
52 ms