IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New stupid fucking ......
have a lot of expensive disks, propose copying to inexpensive storage for unused (lately) files
need to devise a test plan that the unix copy command still works
need to develop a test plan that unix pathnames still works
need to ....
fuckem they want test plans I will write them

title
to see if the unix copy command invented around 1978 still works today
title
to ensure that unix pathing root branch leaf is still usable by applications
title
to ensure that application thruput is the same when the path changes in the environment

I will spend the next two weeks writing this then results will be posted discretely management wide while noting who the parties requesting them in loud insultng voices are.
bah!
may you go in beauty
New And they still pay you?
Geez, lucky fucking dog!
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0  2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Alternate Fingerprint: 09F9 1102 9D74  E35B D841 56C5 6356 88C0
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2
New Surely they meant verify the copy?
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New nope, they dont believe the application can handle it
may you go in beauty
New How do you plan to handle the "Read Only" flag? (new thread)
Created as new thread #288609 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=288609|How do you plan to handle the "Read Only" flag?]
     stupid fucking ...... - (daemon) - (4)
         And they still pay you? - (folkert)
         Surely they meant verify the copy? -NT - (warmachine) - (2)
             nope, they dont believe the application can handle it -NT - (daemon) - (1)
                 How do you plan to handle the "Read Only" flag? (new thread) - (Another Scott)

Is that a differential I see in my mirror?
96 ms