IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 2 problems
full withdrawal from Jerusalem and no mention of resolution of the right of return. That makes it a deal breaker, a dmarked border, Jerusalem an international city with the current split of responsibilities on the temple mount and an as is for the refugees.
thanx,
bill
Mike Doogan
"Then there's figure skating and ice dancing and snowboarding. The winners are all chosen by judges. That's not sports. That's politics. And curling? If curling is a sport, pork rinds are a health food."
New 3 Certaintees of Life: Death, Taxes, and The Mid.East Cnflct
Barring something really really drastic, there is no way those two groups are gonna get along, such as sharing the *same* land. They hate each other bone deep. The hatred is pounded into them from childhood. Each is a Grand Victim, and the other side is Pure Evil in their heads.

Get an international coolition and forcefully go in and put up the biggest fattest wall the earth has ever seen. Otherwise they are gonna drag the rest of the world down to hell with them. They are already doing it.

There could be some give and take on Jerusalem as well. Jews want the Wailing Wall and Palestinians need a land link between Gaza and West Bank so some territorial exchanges and joint or shared control of some land need to be worked out. International areas are possible as well, but that is a new creation for a populated area.

I sure would like to feel good about Israel again.
Alex

"Of course, you realize this means war." -B. Bunny
New I always feel good about Israel
Feels good that I dont HAVE to live there :)
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
     An Arab proposal for peace with Israel. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
         Major hole - (tablizer)
         2 problems - (boxley) - (3)
             3 Certaintees of Life: Death, Taxes, and The Mid.East Cnflct - (tablizer)
             Yeah, some tough details to work out. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 I always feel good about Israel - (boxley)

You tread upon my patience.
39 ms