IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We're monks. We do monk things.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Right, only now I get paid for it.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     I have a new addiction - (folkert) - (50)
         I'm sticking with the old ones. - (Andrew Grygus) - (49)
             ObSentientLRPD: "Oh, yes. Except they do it with meat." -NT - (CRConrad) - (48)
                 ObSentientLRPD: "Have you been smoking a doobie?" -NT - (jake123) - (38)
                     Oh, and I didn't drink ANY water in St. Louis... -NT - (drewk) - (37)
                         I have to say, I'm not as impressed as you seem to be. -NT - (admin) - (36)
                             Is you stupid, or is you just high? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (35)
                                 Must...resist...the...Finn...of...Death.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (34)
                                     I've always wanted to use that line. -NT - (folkert) - (33)
                                         Are you game enough to ICLPRD that subject line? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (32)
                                             Obsentient: There's no way I heard that correctly. -NT - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                 'Well, aren't *you* penguin proficient!' -NT - (Ashton) - (30)
                                                     Certainly, as long as they don't require any treatment. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (29)
                                                         I would totally worship a giant chicken with a pink butt. - (admin) - (28)
                                                             Liver alone, cheese all mine... -NT - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                                                 Didn't they bury this game in Mexico or something? -NT - (admin) - (26)
                                                                     Hmmm... doesn't seem to be much of a difference. -NT - (Another Scott) - (25)
                                                                         But wouldn't space alien hydro-rays... - (folkert) - (24)
                                                                             Can't you relax that brain sphincter just this once? -NT - (Another Scott) - (23)
                                                                                 Another very good reason for duct tape. -NT - (folkert) - (22)
                                                                                     Until then, you have nothing to complain about... -NT - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                                                         Ja Vohl, Laddie! -NT - (folkert) - (20)
                                                                                             I just wanted to do the Hustle! -NT - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                                 I should have known something was up. -NT - (folkert) - (18)
                                                                                                     Even the hydrocoptic marzelvane came up with a null... -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (17)
                                                                                                         Please do not spit too loud, thank you. -NT - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                                                             I've always wanted to use that line. (Too!) -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                                                                 Not an LRPD: All hail the Hypno-Toad! - (folkert) - (14)
                                                                                                                     ".. the kind of thing I enjoyed watching for hours on acid" -NT - (Meerkat) - (13)
                                                                                                                         There's a "please partially un-retard my browser" option. - (folkert) - (12)
                                                                                                                             Powered (for now) by thermodynamics! -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                                                 This is exactly why I don't like knowledge. -NT - (folkert) - (10)
                                                                                                                                     I just KNEW the Good Humor Man was behind this... -NT - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                                                                                                                         I'm going to go get someone competent. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (8)
                                                                                                                                             Fine, use an abacus to send your e-mail. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                 Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Don't drink and derive. -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                     That's what Brian Boitano'd do! -NT - (folkert) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                         Ahh, the good old days when I didn't know how stupid I was. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                             ... That didn't sound too scripted. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                 YOU. MUST. CARE. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                     Because if I wear it any place else, it chafes. -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                         Why use a scalpel when a chainsaw is handy. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 SIGH. Is *any* of this drivel ***on topic***, like mine was? -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                     People who throw mud must be ready to get muddy. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         That would be like Scott taking the Wal*Mart cruise. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     We're monks. We do monk things. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                         Right, only now I get paid for it. -NT - (bepatient)
                     No. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Either that, or the dirty laundry has achieved sentience. -NT - (folkert)
                         That's the kind of thing I enjoyed watching for hours on - (Steve Lowe)
                         Save your piss. Seriously. -NT - (inthane-chan)

It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.
66 ms