IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Salman Rushdie knighted.
[link|http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6756149.stm|BBC]:
Salman Rushdie, who went into hiding under threat of death after an Iranian fatwa, has been knighted by the Queen.

His book The Satanic Verses offended Muslims worldwide and a bounty was placed on his head in 1989.
I post this here because some Islamist idiot is likely to now do something in the UK.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Indeed, the wolves are howling already
- at least one suggesting the investment of an entire suicide-tyke, to do the deed for Allah's Glory.

Perhaps we shall all finish together, after all:
just as we run out of planet, the species shall have already decimated its biped population, for Gawd\ufffd\ufffd.

Easy pickins for the bonobos.

New The curious thing
is that the main accusations against The Satanic Verses are false
there is however a chapter where a person much like the late Ayatollah Khomeini is made to look very foolish

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://westcottradio.org|Tune In]
New As observed today, on radio
hardly a one, in those mobs marching for R's death - has an inkling of the book's content (and many - that he's even an 'author' - he just "Hates Islam", their equivalent of WDYHASM)

Reptile brain knows nothing of questions - it 'feels/acts', often vice-versa. Scary shit, homo-sap mobs - kilotons of meat directed by a few grams of lame-brain.

New Im sure the bumper sticker
Muhammad was a homo sapiens would get a throat slit or two.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Salman Rushdie knighted. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
         Indeed, the wolves are howling already - (Ashton) - (3)
             The curious thing - (andread) - (2)
                 As observed today, on radio - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Im sure the bumper sticker - (boxley)

It's not rocket surgery!
39 ms