IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Umm... don't run? Don't get out while you can?
I guess that slide towards a fascist state isn't going to happen after all. The neocon project has been undone by reality.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New It isn't quite down and out. Its got a lot of life left.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0  2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Alternate Fingerprint: 09F9 1102 9D74  E35B D841 56C5 6356 88C0
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2
New Like 'My Gramma' - their zombies will go on go on go

NYT: Appeals Court orders release of Enemy Combatant. - (Another Scott) - (4)
         Judge Motz? Sounds familiar... Where have I heard that? - (CRConrad)
         Umm... don't run? Don't get out while you can? - (warmachine) - (2)
             It isn't quite down and out. Its got a lot of life left. -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                 Like 'My Gramma' - their zombies will go on go on go -NT - (Ashton)

I keep looking for the phrase, "According to top Chinese and Russian scientists..."
39 ms