Forrest Gump couldn't make it any simplier.

If a Corporation does something that causes suffering, then it can be labeled as Evil. If it continues to do things that cause suffering and misery, and does nothing to correct these things and the management knows about it, then it is true evil. Some people and corps make mistakes, but as long as they are willing to correct those mistakes or take steps to not make them again, they can be forgiven. If they refuse to correct the mistakes or take care not to make those mistakes over again, and only care about profit, then they are true evil and the world would be better off without them. If a corp reforms and becomes better, then it is not true evil, and had made some mistakes.

If I was a truely evil person, I would have taken a machine gun to my former employer about two years ago, kill everyone, then jump out of a 35 story window to my death afterwords. Why? Because of all the evil things they have done to my coworkers, ex-coworkers, to me, my family, and their clients, and the consumers and corps they have harmed by continuing to do their evil works. Evil would then kill evil, and beg forgiveness from God before the big splat on the ground. I chose not to do evil, and instead try to do good things instead and hope that the corp reforms and becomes better. I turned the other cheek at least a million times. But I ask you, what do I do after turning the other cheek so many times? Right now I am trying to get my life back togeather and recover, and try to work at another job even if it is low paying and barely enough to pay my house bill.

If I kill myself, my friends and family suffers, if I allow myself to live then I suffer and I make mistakes that makes others suffer. Am I evil, or just sick in the head? I estimate that over half of our country is evil in some form, and the rest just make big mistakes that cause evil and suffering.