IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Racist? Probably not.

Other words less fitting of a straw man opponent? Probably so.

--\r\nYou cooin' with my bird?
New Not a straw man
as that is how those who oppose amnesty are portrayed as has been mentioned even in posts in these very forums.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New I'm reminded of certain other forums

Where folks will articulate a position, and then launch off on a tirade about "all you liberal moonbats have to tell me that I'm a racist because that's what you all believe".

\r\n\r\n

I don't know you, so I don't honestly know what drives your beliefs, and I do my best not to jump to any conclusions. Building an argument on what you assume the other side will say, or would say, is a form of straw man. Sorry if you can't see past that.

--\r\nYou cooin' with my bird?
     A great case for amnesty. - (bepatient) - (29)
         Racist? Probably not. - (ubernostrum) - (2)
             Not a straw man - (bepatient) - (1)
                 I'm reminded of certain other forums - (ubernostrum)
         Rereading the article...was he selling drugs to kids - (Simon_Jester) - (15)
             Most customers were in 3rd, 4th and 5th grades. - (bepatient) - (14)
                 It's not a simple problem. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                     On this issue - I do.... - (Simon_Jester) - (12)
                         I slightly agree, but I don't think it's a "liberal" issue. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                             Re: I slightly agree, but I don't think it's a "liberal" iss - (bepatient) - (9)
                                 Where to begin... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     In case you missed it... - (bepatient)
                                 You know, you're really trying way to hard to stir the pot.. - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
                                     Yes. Thats exactly what I'm saying. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                         Close.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                             Sure. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                 Sorry, still disagree on this one - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                     I guess we will - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         You don't look very hard - (Simon_Jester)
                             My definition of liberal here - (Simon_Jester)
         Possibly - (JayMehaffey) - (7)
             No, the reality is different. - (bepatient) - (1)
                 I don't see any conflict - (JayMehaffey)
             "Xenophobe", while over-broad, is at least not quite *wrong* -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Again, not correct. - (bepatient) - (3)
                     Based on the question Jay asked, he described his answer - (Seamus) - (2)
                         The tone was not just... - (bepatient) - (1)
                             I think the politics behind the non-enforcement is more than - (Seamus)
         You rang? inferentially - (Ashton) - (1)
             You linked the article - (bepatient)

\o/
62 ms