IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, I've had a hell of a week
My drummer is in jail. Turns out he was out on parole for various criminal offences, mostly of criminal harrassment, stalking, assault, and uttering death threats, generally aimed towards women. He's a real charmer, that's for sure. I've had a huge mess to clean up this week vis-a-vis the band we started. Needless to say, we're going to change our name etc, but the three of us that are left are going to continue working together. I'm just glad the week is over, and while the gig we have tonight is with a drummer I've never met before, I'm looking forward to rocking the place out.

Cheers,

Jack
New Zooks! I hope things calm down a little. Rock on!
New Sorry.. sometimes there are clues, though -
like if, say - you notice that the drummer's practice set seems to be comprised of human skulls, tuned-by-size, and some so fresh that they seem -
not at all .. er, bleached yet?

Besides it has now been fully documented that Rockn'Roll atavistic rhythms encourage the growth of rogue reptilian not-quite-grey cells, gobbling the more nearly normal grey ones - as nutrient
{nano-microphones can now, even pick up the screams of these cells} - being eaten in mid-thoug.......

Carrion

New At least he didn't have a gardening accident
-----------------------------------------
Atheism is a religion in the same sense that not collecting stamps is a hobby.
New Hot fuzz? Loved it.
New or spontaneously combust.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Sorry to hear that Jake!
I just had a horrendous week as well.

But I have to agree, yours is worse than mine. All that happened to me this week was the Preacher threatned me on Sunday and my dad wants to punch him; I had the worst migraine I've had in years, and my eyes started having weird problems on Tuesday(at least it was just a floater and not a detatched retina); and my computer monitor decided everything on my screen looked better if it had a blue color over it on Thursday night!

Ah well, just another atypical week for the Owl. ;)

Take care, Jake, and I hope he didn't do anything to get the band in actual legal trouble. If he did, just tell them you had no idea. and maybe the other members can back that for you. Just curious, how did you find out, if he didn't tell you before hand, did he call you for bail?

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     Well, I've had a hell of a week - (jake123) - (6)
         Zooks! I hope things calm down a little. Rock on! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Sorry.. sometimes there are clues, though - - (Ashton)
         At least he didn't have a gardening accident -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
             Hot fuzz? Loved it. -NT - (crazy)
             or spontaneously combust. -NT - (bepatient)
         Sorry to hear that Jake! - (Nightowl)

Determined absurdity.
41 ms