IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Site Search broken again, otherwise
I'd prove that you stole this joke from my much earlier post.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Try the custom Google search.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=280891|#280891].

The Site Search works fine, here, if you have it search -All Forums- and don't restrict it to a single forum.

Cheers,
Scott.
New *chuckle*
Only proves we have similar senses of humor...

I found this with stumbleupon, actually...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New So... when you...
Steal/ re-post something we did, we get to BITCH at you for stealing OUR precious IP?

Get a life Brian.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0  2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Alternate Fingerprint: 09F9 1102 9D74  E35B D841 56C5 6356 88C0
New Get a life yourself
tell me, Mr. Folkert - what did I steal?
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Its not the point that we did...
it is the insanity that you are trying to claim it as YOUR original info that you found on the ENTER_WEB.

Come on Brian... accusatory tones and so on, doesn't garner you anything.
--
New Refusing to answer questions buys you nothing either
I never claimed to be the ORIGINAL author - that's the totally false allegation that you're making. I just happened to be the first one to post it here.

If Scott fixes the Search function, I can dig up a few posts where I am taken to task for re-posting earlier material; yet now you and Bill are saying that it's okay to re-post. So I'm glad to see that the rules are completely nebulous and change upon the whim of whoever wants them to whenever they want them to change.

I'll remember that in future threads.

I still want to see you answer my question: what IP have I "stolen" as you have alleged up thread?

lincoln

New What reposting rules?
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New #285168.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=285168|#285168]. If you're going to accuse: "you stole this joke from my much earlier post", then you should be prepared to be accused of stealing if you post something without attribution. Hint: It wasn't "stolen" from your post if it wasn't yours to begin with. Perhaps he saw it somewhere else independently?

IOW, people shouldn't throw stones...

I'll also take this opportunity to remind you that IWeThey has a customized Google search engine available now. There are several ways to get there - [link|http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=006978452673906630972%3A_5xhnlvpsn4|here's one]. I don't see any indication of an earlier Costco joke there.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks, Scott - - - again (new thread)
Created as new thread #286289 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=286289|Thanks, Scott - - - again]

Just a thought - 40 Years (!!) after
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band; then, Yellow Submarine --- which ackshully *did have* folks singing! as they exited the theatre.. even after the nth viewing.

Nobody sings after a 3-D head shot in slo-mo, in the latest Action spatter-flic - or whistles through a CSI autopsy ... I've heard.
New You are off the *REALLY* *REALLY* deep end.
/me adds you my list of non-responders as you can't see the answer staring at you right there.
--
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2
New Convenient excuse;-) However, reposting good jokes is ok
And that is a good one. Wife even laughed when I told her.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Costco scam - (imric) - (13)
         Thanks! got a wallet 12-pack cheap.. -NT - (Ashton)
         Site Search broken again, otherwise - (lincoln) - (11)
             Try the custom Google search. - (Another Scott)
             *chuckle* - (imric)
             So... when you... - (folkert) - (7)
                 Get a life yourself - (lincoln) - (6)
                     Its not the point that we did... - (folkert) - (5)
                         Refusing to answer questions buys you nothing either - (lincoln) - (4)
                             What reposting rules? -NT - (admin)
                             #285168. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Thanks, Scott - - - again (new thread) - (Ashton)
                             You are off the *REALLY* *REALLY* deep end. - (folkert)
             Convenient excuse;-) However, reposting good jokes is ok - (bepatient)

You lucky bastard!
63 ms