IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, the Sens showed up for about 5 minutes.
But not the top line. At the end of two, I thought they might have had a shot.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Im glad they didnt
watch Detroit tonite, drive to Toronto tomorrow, no game. Saturday Sens beat buffler, then sunday drive home and miss detroit game. So at least I have 1 game to watch on a free beer night.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Comin' back up, eh?
When you gonna get a chance to swing by K-town, Box? If you can be here on a Sunday night this summer you can come see my band and I'll buy you a beer!
New gotta pickup the kid, he wore out his welcome
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Well, the Sens showed up for about 5 minutes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         Im glad they didnt - (boxley) - (2)
             Comin' back up, eh? - (jake123) - (1)
                 gotta pickup the kid, he wore out his welcome -NT - (boxley)

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
38 ms