IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New NY State AG goes after Dell.
[link|http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070515/dell_lawsuit.html?|AP]:
The lawsuit filed in Albany County Supreme Court claims that Dell and Dell Financial Services LP have engaged in fraud, false advertising and deceptive business practices, The Wall Street Journal reported on its Web site late Tuesday.

The lawsuit accuses Round Rock, Texas-based Dell of attracting customers with misleading financing terms, rebates and other benefits, but ultimately sticking them with high interest on lines of credit. It also claims that Dell avoids giving customers rebates through various tactics and fails to honor warranties and service contracts by misleading customers and making it difficult for them to obtain technical support
Die, Dell, die!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New I wondered...
... if, after Spitzer was elected Governer, what the new AG would be like. Spitzer was a very aggressive AG and made a lot of big companies pretty mad. Looks like his successor is going down the same road.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New I'd be glad to contribute docs re. a local case -
re utter Non-performance on paid-for "house call" and so Much MORE.
Fscking Round Rock.. needs to be turned over and the maggots dispatched as they flee in the daylight.

Gotta follow This one _ _ _

Now if-only that were a Class Action: we gots the Paperwork.
Pigfuckers. Same level of expertise as Geek Squad

NY State AG goes after Dell. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
         I wondered... - (cwbrenn)
         I'd be glad to contribute docs re. a local case - - (Ashton)

Learn to swim.
45 ms