1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New and the Bill Lambeer Game Jersey goes to
bertuzzi with amway clusters :-)
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New That should have been 5 on 3 for 5 minutes.
And two game misconducts. Pronger has always been a chickenshit but there's no way McSorley gets a lifetime suspension and Pronger doesn't. What Pronger did was at least as bad (and imo worse) than what McSorley did. Chickenshits. This is exactly why I've always liked the Eastern Conference. The Wings could play in the Eastern Conference. Chickenshits like Pronger never could. I know no one will do it, but I swear I'd love to see an IHL goon come up next game for the sole purpose of a two-handed stick across Pronger's chickenshit neck.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New that was pure checken sh*t, should have been ejected
can understand that the ref only caught sight of one forearm, not too. Some hefty fines should result and a game suspension, dont care if it is he playoffs. Detroit has to have a goon somewhere.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New I was only able to hear it...
Can someone explain more of what happened? If not, I'll get to a review of the game sometime later today.

Thanks.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New lets see
The ducks are down 4-0 holstrum is trying to dig a puck out from the right of the ducks goal on the boards, neidermeyer hits full speed but with his forarm at the top of holstrom's helmet to drive his head into the spot where the glass meets the boards. At the same time from the opposite direction pronger uses his forearm at the base of holstrums head in the neck area to drive his head in as well. Pronger wasnt called as the ref's view was screened. It knocked holstrum out, costing him 13 stitches to the face and both players should be fined and perhaps suspended for a game. Picking a fight or boarding someone is one thing but to deliberately drive a players head into a projection is dangerous and beyond the pale.
thanx,
bill

New Damn, that sounds nasty
I agree, they should get suspended and fined. They could've crippled him.
New pronger gets a game suspension
[link|http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=207911&hubname=nhl|http://tsn.ca/nhl/ne...07911&hubname=nhl]
Anaheim Ducks defenceman Chris Pronger has been suspended for one game by the National Hockey League.
glad he didnt walk away clean
thanx,
bill

New Seconded.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Thanks for the play by play
I agree, Pronger deserved a penalty. But this thread starts with Bertuzzi, what is a Bill Lambeer Game jersey? Did Bertuzzi do something too?

Thanks!

Ducks are up 3-0 end of first period tonight...

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New google Lambeer whiner syndrome
it might be that you are too young to get it
thanx,
bill

New Hmmm I tried...
All it gives me is two entries, and this question...

"Did you mean: Laimbeer whiner syndrome?"

Sorry, still no clue.

Brenda

and the Bill Lambeer Game Jersey goes to - (boxley) - (10)
         That should have been 5 on 3 for 5 minutes. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             that was pure checken sh*t, should have been ejected - (boxley)
         I was only able to hear it... - (Nightowl) - (7)
             lets see - (boxley) - (6)
                 Damn, that sounds nasty - (jake123)
                 pronger gets a game suspension - (boxley) - (1)
                     Seconded. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Thanks for the play by play - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     google Lambeer whiner syndrome - (boxley) - (1)
                         Hmmm I tried... - (Nightowl)

"There are two major products that come from Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson
54 ms