IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Actually, it sucked
We were booked to play at one of the local watering holes tonight starting at 9:30, but we had to wait for the game to end before we could start playing. When it went into OT, we were pissed; we wanted to get to work.... and we have some serious hockey fans in the band. As Tracie put it "it'd be different if it was a Sens game, but for chrissakes it's two American teams; let's play some music."
New That's not the only reason it sucked.
The Dirty Ducks have the three dirtiest players in the NHL (perhaps all-time dirtiest, but certainly the top 3 active): the Nedermeyer bros and Pronger. You know how to tell when it's appropriate to call a penalty on any one of them? When they're on the ice.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New compared to oneil of the sens? hardly
the wings have to out hockey them the same way they did with the sharks,
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New You talking about Chris Neil?
And what's your basis? The *clean* hit on Drury? Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy imo.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New naw, general assholiness on the ice, his hockey is good
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     What a game!!!! - (Nightowl) - (5)
         Actually, it sucked - (jake123) - (4)
             That's not the only reason it sucked. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 compared to oneil of the sens? hardly - (boxley) - (2)
                     You talking about Chris Neil? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         naw, general assholiness on the ice, his hockey is good -NT - (boxley)

No pea soup happening, I hope.
50 ms