IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Are you going to apologize?
The money quote:
"It's throwing this message at me that Mexicans are drunk, they indulge in alcohol or are sexually promiscuous," he said.

"That was equally as hurtful for me as looking at the gardeners."
Well, as a half-caste myself (which ought to give me half-aste street cred wit' La Raza) I apologize to any of my fellow greasers, beaners and chulagans who may have been left with the impression that our event condoned alcohol, licentiousness or gardening. I'm glad I was able to clear this up.

contritely,

(As a brainless teenager years ago the youngest sib, whose father was a Welshman and not a wetback, thought it jolly to drive through the agricultural districts of southern Ventura County in the company of friends, stop the car within earshot of the farm laborers, shout "¡La Migra!" and watch giggling as the swarthy men and women scattered. He seemed genuinely puzzled when his brother and I looked appalled at this. I explained that it was tough to see the mirth in making the migrants' difficult lives just a little more unpleasant. I know, "political correctness" run amok...)
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New ;-) Sounded perfectly sincere
I'm certainly satisfied.

I'm thinking of starting a group to protest any and all slurs against hillbillies..right after I'm done with my cousin.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New yer cousin, whats his name :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Arnold Ziffle
*squeal*
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Are you going to apologize? - (bepatient) - (5)
         head of the what? - (boxley)
         Re: Are you going to apologize? - (rcareaga) - (3)
             ;-) Sounded perfectly sincere - (bepatient) - (2)
                 yer cousin, whats his name :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Arnold Ziffle - (bepatient)

The following is a paid announcement.
35 ms