IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Paris Hilton petitioning The Terminator for a pardon.
Now that is really funny. Her defeated defense team is circulating a petition to sent to Gov. Arnold asking him to pardon her for her misdeeds. I'm sure the Gov. is just on pins and needles waiting for the petition to arrive.

They have also filed for an appeal, though failed to state any ground for that appeal. "Cruel and unusual punishment" seems to be what they're going for. Legal experts expect both efforts to fail.

Meanwhile, it'd be cool if she got caught driving yet again. Love to see her get a long community service gig wearing an orange helmet** and picking up trash beside the freeway.

** Caltrans workers wearing white helmets are there voluntarily and/or getting paid, those wearing orange helmets are working off their sentence.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New She should just pony up the $82 a day for the deluxe suite
Seamus
New Judge said she can't

It was part of the sentence that she couldn't upgrade.

Tom Sinclair

Kaylee: Wash, tell me I'm pretty.
Wash: Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion.
Kaylee: Because I'm pretty?
Wash: Because you're pretty.
- "Heart of Gold", Firefly
New Re: Terminator? Sure it's not Der Gropenfuehrer? :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
     Maybe a new reality series? - (bepatient) - (6)
         Laws? Obeyed?? - all she need say to court - - (Ashton)
         The REALLY Simple Life - Lynnwood - (gdaustin)
         Paris Hilton petitioning The Terminator for a pardon. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             She should just pony up the $82 a day for the deluxe suite -NT - (Seamus) - (1)
                 Judge said she can't - (tjsinclair)
             Re: Terminator? Sure it's not Der Gropenfuehrer? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

My neurons began.. shrieking, best I can remember.
63 ms