IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you are confusing justice with understanding
is the boss a prick to fire her for swiping soda and charging her? Yup prick first class. Is it any different from me taking a bill out of the till to buy weed? Nope it is still taking something that doesnt belong to me. It is a point that seems to go whoosh with you. Justice is a given, mercy is a gift and never the twain shall meet. As far as the law goes I have been holding my breath for about 6 weeks. I am hoping it grinds exceedingly small, small enough to pass unnoticed. If it does not? shrug, its the way it goes. Unfortunately a jury of box clones would free me on general principles but this wouldnt rate a jury. Nuff said.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Gandhi's Seven Sins
No confusion here, <ob>asshole.

Still believe in the (digital version) of the whole pseudo science of the law.. eh?
--Fred C. Rodell, once Chairman of the Harvard Law School

1. Wealth without work.
2. Pleasure without conscience.
3. Knowledge without character.
4. Commerce without morality.
5. Science without humanity.
6. Worship without sacrifice.
7. Politics without principle.

7.5? Justice without all of the above - but not to 3 decimal points, like IQ.
And never.. by rote. A computer can do that.

Your asserted POV is consistent with those who suspend all personal mentation, read what they have been told to do, from some committee-written Manual - the simpler the remedy (for all events) the easier to memorize the words.

'God-is-Great': the last utterance of the Perfect unconscious Memorizer, before s/he directs some thing into some other people-filled thing.

Murican version? 'Permission granted: Launch on Warning'
(or is it simply, 'Gawd Hates Queers'? Hard to choose a representative absurdity, innit?)
New on your last sentence, does gawd hate shrimp?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Lessee now - as regards misuse of Corporate largesse - (Ashton) - (6)
         part of the wage agreement (edit OB fuck you very much) - (boxley) - (5)
             'A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds' - - (Ashton) - (3)
                 you are confusing justice with understanding - (boxley) - (2)
                     Gandhi's Seven Sins - (Ashton) - (1)
                         on your last sentence, does gawd hate shrimp? -NT - (boxley)
             Oh? Then why did you feel the need to use that .sig you use? -NT - (CRConrad)

What?
47 ms