IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, but . .
It worked for awhile, but then Microsoft showed a greater and greater tendency to just take stuff, which made a bad risk even worse for the VCs.
[link|www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New There was even a Simpsons episode
in which Homer started an Internet company and Bill Gates offered to buy him out. But when Homer agreed, Bill's thugs just trashed the living room office.
White guys in suits know best
- Pat McCurdy
New Thanks.
I was going to make that reply but I couldn't find the right words.
Plus I was surprised that more people did not disagree with my initial hypothesis. The idea came to me in a flash while taking a shower. (which is where I get many of my best ideas.)
     Is Microsoft partly responsible for the economic problems? - (brettj) - (14)
         Yes. (Hey, ask a simple question, get a simple answer.) -NT - (drewk) - (8)
             This commentary agrees with you 101%) - (brettj)
             duh, energy prices climb 40% and someone claims - (boxley) - (6)
                 So you are saying the economy is unrelated to software?! - (brettj) - (4)
                     well several years of <$12 per barrell - (boxley) - (3)
                         Did low oil prices cause the boom in the economy? - (brettj) - (2)
                             didnt discount it just pointed out that money - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Your initial comment suggests you were discounting software - (brettj)
                 Some oil, sure - (wharris2)
         Contrariwise... - (qstephens) - (3)
             Yes, but . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 There was even a Simpsons episode - (mhuber)
                 Thanks. - (brettj)
         Actually - global warming - (Ashton)

\o/
51 ms