IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Amazing: Enron creates "The Five Minutes of Hate", galvaniz-
ing fearful Congresscritters to FINALLY get OFF of collective Asses and [probably screw-up.. but Try to fix]

Electioneering Rule$ <<<

Maybe the affronts to all common sense - of the entire Enron scam - fucking Excessive even by the customary GE, WalMart, Billy n'Bally duplicities all are inured to! ..just couldn't be spun-away via the distilled polit babble This Time ???

Will wonders never cease? Maybe the trick is to toss a particularly egregious CIEIO on the funeral pyre, whenever the Corporate-trough corn-fed folks MUST be made to do some work?

Let's do it again.. and find out?

Ashton
Astounding! Congress In Action supersedes congress inaction.
Pinch me.
New I like the head of deloitte and wazzisname
That big bisiness want a bill passed because they feel they are constantly being extorted for cash by the politicians. A protection racket he called it.
thanx,
bill
Mike Doogan
"Then there's figure skating and ice dancing and snowboarding. The winners are all chosen by judges. That's not sports. That's politics. And curling? If curling is a sport, pork rinds are a health food."
New Remember Milken? S&L? China? ETC...
You probably do, but most don't... You think a little thing like Enron is going help/hurt the issue of campaign finance reform? Hell, the taxpayers (who didn't own stock) weren't even hurt (yet)...

Congresscritter says; "Let's see, I vote for reform, where do I get money to get reelected? Oh, I think I'll devise a scheme whereby I say I voted for reform, make it much harder for any challengers (non-incumbents) to get money... Oh, win/win. Yeah, that sounds good."

Five minutes of hate. Fifteen minutes of fame. 200+ years of American politics... Are you serious when you ask "Will wonders never cease?"... LOL...
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New Just basking in the glow of so familiar a stimulus/response
game. I mean.. does it not go without Saying (?)

Whatever cockamamie piece of legislative legerdemain oozes out of committee (talk about a guaranteed conflict of interest for Every 'voting' member!) shall be modeled on Windoze source code.

The back-door poison-pills will emerge only after later study (by which time some New item has its 15 Minutes of Fame). The immediately obvious loopholes shall be defended as "about free speech" and the usual rubrics for "Conserving" all those "Traditions" against any Changes [er Liberal-izations ~ boo hiss on command]. Click. Rewind. Replay.

Every critter relaxes after seeing that the lawyerspeak shall render it all unintelligible to even a dedicated reading. Talk shall center around variants of, "what it Really is saying" - and how wonderful that such forthright action is finally occurring (!)

It will go the way of the phony 'tax rebate' (by and for, those members of big government who are against big governmment. Would they lie about that?)

Ashton
blessed are those who expect -

(ie. we're fucked. This is news?)
New For the fact is sometimes stranger than fiction file...
[link|http://www.usatoday.com/money/general/2002/02/21/milken-connection.htm|
Speaking of the Devil...]
Thought you might appreciate this article.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New Milken does seem to be the Patron Saint of Suited Scum
But the crux of the (unsolvability of the problem of unlimited individual greed?) seems to be about - the impossibility of passing specific anti- legislation; that which might be capable of anticipating a next recursive, intentionally turgid MBA accounting scheme:

such as inevitably will \ufffd0.

Of course this may even be the fatal flaw in the 'logic' of the entire pseudo-science of the law [!?] It is the specificity of all statutes which renders them inherently vulnerable to a small morphing of the tactics of those who are Conservatives (of their ill-gotten gains).

'Justice' is not only blind but has been knee-capped to boot.

Think Billy! and his fav murdered word, innovation. Prolly folks at the virtuosic level of a Milken + his acolytes are inherently unreformable. I suppose we must lock them up for at least 3.0 lifetimes.

(Well, at least until: All of the jails are bizness enterprises - for-profit natch. Next to the 7-11 Grammer [sic] School)

I fear that each new scam shall be detected only after a significant number of perps have moved to the Caymans. Then the gofers will be "made an example of". Face it: it's about Karma - we drew this death&dumbth planet for having really Screwed Up! 'before' - in some Cosmic sense.

Now we pay. (Hey.. that's almost Christian! eh? - primordial sin n'stuff. Oh Boy: can Guilt be far behind?)

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..
     Amazing: Enron creates "The Five Minutes of Hate", galvaniz- - (Ashton) - (5)
         I like the head of deloitte and wazzisname - (boxley)
         Remember Milken? S&L? China? ETC... - (screamer) - (3)
             Just basking in the glow of so familiar a stimulus/response - (Ashton) - (2)
                 For the fact is sometimes stranger than fiction file... - (screamer) - (1)
                     Milken does seem to be the Patron Saint of Suited Scum - (Ashton)

One. Two. Three. Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!
79 ms