IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Which New York team's gonna win Friday? Sabres/Rangers?
Edit: Oops, thought they were on tonight.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
Expand Edited by mmoffitt May 3, 2007, 03:24:01 PM EDT
New vancouver vs ducks at 9pm an easy nite of tv
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Ducks win! They win the series!
What an exciting game tonight! They tied towards the end of regulation and stayed tied throughout the first overtime! Then when we hit overtime #2, the Ducks finally scored, with Scott Niedermayer, the Duck captain, scoring the winning goal! They won 2-1!

Wow! Luongo was awesome tonight, I didn't know if they would ever beat him for the second goal... Great game by the Canucks!

And the Ducks advance!!!! Now who will they play?

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl May 4, 2007, 12:39:23 AM EDT
New You're asking...
...a Rangers fan who's gonna win the next Rangers game? ;-)
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
     oldschool hockey :-) another one - (boxley) - (8)
         Great clips. - (Yendor) - (7)
             Wings game last night was memorable. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 I saw the tie, then went to bed - (boxley) - (4)
                     Which New York team's gonna win Friday? Sabres/Rangers? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         vancouver vs ducks at 9pm an easy nite of tv -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Ducks win! They win the series! - (Nightowl)
                         You're asking... - (Yendor)
                 I have to agree with that! - (Nightowl)

Crap shoot and intuition then.
49 ms