IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New should have been 3-2 wings, the goalie won that game
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New They definitely missed Holmer. How 'bout them Sens?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New aside from wanting oneils face pushed in, go sens!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Sharks shut out the Red Wings 2-0! - (Nightowl) - (6)
         Exciting if you like watching paint dry. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             should have been 3-2 wings, the goalie won that game -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 They definitely missed Holmer. How 'bout them Sens? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     aside from wanting oneils face pushed in, go sens! -NT - (boxley)
             Game 2 was a bit more exciting - (Seamus) - (1)
                 I agree there - (Nightowl)

Surely you are in error. The mouse does not change to a hand like all the other links on this fair website. Is something wrong with AOL tonight?
-- Dr. Martino Cortez PhD.
60 ms