IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sharks shut out the Red Wings 2-0!
What an exciting game! Too bad I could only listen to it. I'm pretty amazed though that the Sharks were able to get a shut out game against the Detroit Red Wings.

It looks like this will be an exciting series!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Exciting if you like watching paint dry.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New should have been 3-2 wings, the goalie won that game
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New They definitely missed Holmer. How 'bout them Sens?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New aside from wanting oneils face pushed in, go sens!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Game 2 was a bit more exciting
Hasek almost gave this game away, but the red wings pulled one out of their ass with some help from the sharks.
Seamus
New I agree there
Hasek almost gave this game away, but the red wings pulled one out of their ass with some help from the sharks.

Did you see the one shot where the puck almost went behind Hasek and he stopped it just in the nick of time! Wow... what a save! I got to see part of the game today, it was on network TV. :)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     Sharks shut out the Red Wings 2-0! - (Nightowl) - (6)
         Exciting if you like watching paint dry. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             should have been 3-2 wings, the goalie won that game -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 They definitely missed Holmer. How 'bout them Sens? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     aside from wanting oneils face pushed in, go sens! -NT - (boxley)
             Game 2 was a bit more exciting - (Seamus) - (1)
                 I agree there - (Nightowl)

Better get a sitter for the kids and spend our waning hours dry-humping amongst a bunch of stalagtites.
43 ms