IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow! A check!
I dismantled the computer systems for a large medical testing lab some months back. The owners sold out to Lab Corp, an East Coast testing lab that's been buying up labs for their customer lists, with the condition they be shut down.

I set the system up in temporary quarters where they were to operate for 10 months attempting to collect past due bills (doctors and hospitals pay many months past due).

Anyway, they closed a couple months early, phone system turned off and no forwarding address - and my invoice for the move still unpaid.

But these lab systems can't die - California law requires retention of records - so they called Monday saying they needed to print. Check in the mail Wednesday afternoon.

Well, cleaning up the office this afternoon I came across the very urine cup I drank champaign out of to celebrate their previous move. Maybe I'll swig some bubbly out of it this evening to celebrate getting paid.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Prosit!
New so oxley/sarbanes actually did someone some good! awesome
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Wow! A check! - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
         Prosit! -NT - (Another Scott)
         so oxley/sarbanes actually did someone some good! awesome -NT - (boxley)

Walk like an Egyptian.
52 ms