IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When you start "helping" let me know
you stupid cuntface.

You're only reason for existence in this community is to be a fucking useless "Grammar Cop" and "Punctuation Policeman". You offer no other value anywhere, anyplace, anytime. The fact that you pretend to offer value, you smug little piece of shit, just shows how you're nothing more than an oozing pus-filled, shriveled-up dick. Douchebags like you should be flushed down the nearest toilet so that you can join your own kind. You've got your head so far up your ass, sniffing in glorious ecstasy the putrid smell of your rancid sauerkraut shit filled bowels, that when you come up for air you look like a B grade movie monster's rubber masked head - too bad your face really looks like that, coated in feces, trying to hide that bloated squirrel cheek Aryan look that only losers like yourself are happy to have.

Fuck off and die, skank breath.

lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New posted in wrong forum - sorry Admin
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
     Well well well, look who^Hat I found! - (CRConrad) - (24)
         It's alive! - (warmachine) - (1)
             Well, this site was down for quite a while . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         FWIW, I don't think it's our marlowe. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             Re; girlfriend - (a6l6e6x)
             hey, our Marlowe isn't stupid . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                 Is that ~ like running *nix on a VM in Doze? -NT - (Ashton)
                 yeah, for a while there I thought he was seamus -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                     I've lurked long enough to be completely insulted - (Seamus) - (7)
                         just the name and yer first few declaritive posts - (boxley) - (6)
                             Now I am going to going to have to go back and look at those - (Seamus) - (5)
                                 Thanks for sticking around. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 you stick, always welcome here -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Ar. Dittoed. - (admin) - (2)
                                         Shamus? - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                             Yes. - (admin)
         And you didn't correct his punctuation? - (lincoln) - (8)
             You realize you're getting as tiresome as he was, don't you? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                 Not as tiresome as YOU correcting someone's puncuation - (lincoln) - (6)
                     Disagreement. -NT - (admin)
                     "punctuation". HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                         When you start "helping" let me know - (lincoln) - (1)
                             posted in wrong forum - sorry Admin -NT - (lincoln)
                         You are incorrigable...or is that incorigible...or maybe... - (jb4)

Yeah! Coterminous!
100 ms