IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They don't care
It looks like this is pretty solid proof that SCO never had copyright to UNIX and that their case just blew up in their faces. Again.

They don't care. They are simply trying to drag this out as long as they can in court. This has gone far beyond trying to force IBM into a settlement, if that was their goal they would have given when it was clear the case was impossible to win.

I'm not quite sure what SCO is trying for now, but I suspect it has something to do with shady business deals to extract every penny they can before the company goes under and/or backing by unnamed companies* that want IBM and Linux hurt.

SCOX is up at the moment. ?

They are in danger of being delisted if they don't manage to get the price above $1.00. So there is no telling what they are doing behind the scenes to try and prop it up. I expect a reverse split shortly to get it up.

Jay

* Microsoft
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #282787 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=282787|ICLRPD]
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
     Novell finds original drafts of APA in SCO case. - (Another Scott) - (4)
         They don't care - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
         I can't imagine how they're still IN business. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
             Actually, there are still a bunch of VARS and . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

Fear my pink line.
51 ms