IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Great LRPD: "Thor's hammer was named Mj\ufffdlnir." Thanks!!! :-)
Just one thing, though: Is it really valid HTXML whatever-point-0, as another LRPDism proudly proclaims, with the actual \ufffd character in there? That is, should it perhaps be rendered by the corresponding HTML-Standard "entity" thingy, "ø", in the source?

Be that howeveritmay: Thank you thank you thank you for this beautiful spelling! Mjølnir Mjølnir Mjølnir Mjølnir Mjølnir Mjølnir... :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Yes, it can be valid XHTML.
If you provide a character set, then any character in that set is valid. It doesn't have to be entity-encoded.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

· my ·
· [link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] ·
· [link|http://yceran.org/|website] ·

New Re: howeveritmay
Is that a real word? We're going to have to send the "Grammar Policeman" after you.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New People like you may have to ask if something is a real word.
That's the difference between people like you and people like me, you see.

HTH!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New I was gonna say...he needs to call the grammar police
you >are< the grammar police.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Yeah, 'zackly. But I think this poor benighted dipstick...
...was referring to PeeWee.

He's, like, my deputy.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian "Respec' mah authoritah!" Conrad]
New Well, whatever any local talents, ya gots to admit - -
Nobody was ready for crusty 'ol

Zbign___ Brzez___ to fall trippingly off ..the 18Kt gold nib of his Parker 51, (not to mention - the hot new terrierist handles.)

We'll be on our Own, faking it like the Anchors and the knukular kanuckleheads -
everybody gets ter 15 minutes of Free Range Chickensimprovisational spElung..

Sikh 'im, Gurrlz n'Boyz!

New Then he should ARREST himself
for gross stupidity and just being a major asshole in general.

Notice how he was too arrogant to answer the question: "Is that a real word or not?"

Intelligent people KNOW the answer; people who stuff sauerkraut up their ass to get their jollies DON'T!
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

Expand Edited by lincoln April 22, 2007, 04:50:55 PM EDT
New Since this is the 4th or 5th location I've seen this
can I tell you to take it to the appropriate forum and/or get the fuck over it already?
New No.
lincoln

New Then grow up.
New No.
But I can. Lincoln, grow up already and keep this stuff in the appropriate place.

I really dislike individual jihads. CRC is an equal-opportunity grammar nazi. You taking it personally is just that: *you* taking it *personally*.

And your behavior is getting quite tiresome.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New He's an equal opportunity
pain in the ass.

His #1 function in this community is to be a "Grammar Cop" and the "Punctuation Policeman" in any and all forums. You have always allowed that to occur. I'm challenging him to be CONSISTENT - to not give people shit about "made up" words when he himself whips them up whenever he feels like it.

His arrogance is no less "tiring" them my "personal jihad".
lincoln

New Take the personal jihad to flames
or piss off. It's tiresome.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Great LRPD: "Thor's hammer was named Mj\ufffdlnir." Thanks!!! :-) - (CRConrad) - (13)
         Yes, it can be valid XHTML. - (static)
         Re: howeveritmay - (lincoln) - (11)
             People like you may have to ask if something is a real word. - (CRConrad) - (10)
                 I was gonna say...he needs to call the grammar police - (bepatient) - (9)
                     Yeah, 'zackly. But I think this poor benighted dipstick... - (CRConrad)
                     Well, whatever any local talents, ya gots to admit - - - (Ashton)
                     Then he should ARREST himself - (lincoln) - (6)
                         Since this is the 4th or 5th location I've seen this - (bepatient) - (5)
                             No. -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Then grow up. -NT - (bepatient)
                             No. - (admin) - (2)
                                 He's an equal opportunity - (lincoln) - (1)
                                     Take the personal jihad to flames - (admin)

Ramble on.
57 ms