IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Penguins went down, but Ducks advance!
Well, I listened on Sirius, and the Penguins lost their game to Ottawa tonight, 3-0. It was the only game in which they were shutout by Ottawa in the playoffs. But even though they were eliminated, I am still awfully proud of this new young Penguin team. They played hard and fought hard, they just didn't have enough experience, I'm thinking, to defeat the Senators. But heck, no one expected the Penguins to even grace the playoffs, so to me that was a worthwhile achievement all on it's own! Plus I actually got to see them play two entire games, for the first time all season!

Then I listened as the Ducks trounced the Minnesota Wild tonight, 4-1, the same trouncing score that the Wild did on the Ducks in game 4, the only game they had managed to win against the Ducks. I think this Duck team has the potential to go all the way to the cup, and I'd love to see that happen!

Tomorrow night the Sharks play game 5 against the Nashville Predators, so I guess we wait and see if the Sharks can take the final bite out of Nashville and advance to Round 2 as well, since they lead the series 3-1.

I'm immensely enjoying this season's playoff hockey, it's made for great games, with tough teams that are well matched to make it an exciting event!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl April 20, 2007, 01:17:22 AM EDT
New Go Sharks!
     Penguins went down, but Ducks advance! - (Nightowl) - (1)
         Go Sharks! -NT - (tonytib)

I just want to... sing!
33 ms