IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New mildly paranoid google rant video
...but it features some [link|http://infosthetics.com/archives/2007/02/google_master_plan_movie.html|muy fine infographics]—the sort of thing I'm going to need to learn to do for the remaining seven years (cross fingers, knock wood) of my career, assuming my masters ever buy me a Macintosh manufactured since the last century.*

As to "paranoid," the "retired CIA" guy mentioned in the video is part of the "9/11 was an inside job" crew, but again, I offer the link on the basis of packaging quite apart from the soundness of the ingredients.

Edit: [link|http://infosthetics.com/archives/2007/02/iraw_war_infographic_movie.html|More from the same shop]. Again, linked for packaging above all, although I find few points of disagreement here.

cordially,

*Yes, this was supposed to happen in 2006, and the late boss signed off on the purchase order, but the flunky in SF let it sit in his inbox until after the late boss retired, and then the MIS guys at the mothership back east sat on the request for the better part of a year before finally putting the kabosh on it.
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
Expand Edited by rcareaga April 15, 2007, 03:28:19 PM EDT
New Since google co-operates with China along with yahoo
being responsible for identifying "criminals" wouldnt surprise me a bit that the US does the same.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     mildly paranoid google rant video - (rcareaga) - (1)
         Since google co-operates with China along with yahoo - (boxley)

Get thee to a nunnery! O besmirched daughter of priapic Chic-worship.
63 ms