IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The exception being AppleCare
I always come out ahead with that.

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
New Re: I always come out ahead.
It must be because you're atypically hard on your equipment! :)

If Apple did proper data mining on their customers, they would send you a coupon for $500 off on an HP laptop with Vista.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Two words - laptop hinge
Figure you will wreck it once over the life of the computer - dropping it or something. Now check the price.

FWIW, I just scored a new $135 laptop battery because the original one failed to hold a charge. Thanks to AppleCare you see.

-Todd

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
     letter to home depot investor relations - (boxley) - (15)
         :-( - (Another Scott) - (1)
             I can fix it no prob, just didnt want to when I paid others -NT - (boxley)
         One thing you should know is that it damn near NEVER pays to - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
             I NEVER buy the dam things - (boxley)
             The exception being AppleCare - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                 Re: I always come out ahead. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Two words - laptop hinge - (tuberculosis)
             I think it depends on the item. - (static) - (6)
                 splutter!!! - (boxley) - (5)
                     Custom made ones at that. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                     Sony HF-2000, -2100 for just a couple in that bracket - (Ashton)
                     First consumer S-VHS deck in AU. - (static) - (2)
                         Actually.. - (Ashton)
                         thought as much - (SpiceWare)
         Nobody beats a Craftsman's warranty. -NT - (mmoffitt)

And so on, and so forth.
66 ms