IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New fucking firefox sux donkey dick!
ever since the last "Oh weve changed this shit again it will take effect when you restart and fuck with you fuerther at that point" any time I click on a link a new tab opens. Firefox _preferences-keep all your shyte in the same tab checked. Nope, clicking on 3 forums gives me 6 tabs. Fuck this, safari sux but at least tabs work. Fuck you firefox, I have been using you for how many years exclusively, fuck that get another donkey Im done.
thanx,
bill
last post in firefuck
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Somehow your mouse must have been remapped
Thats a center click action.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New you forgit what fucking forum yer in?
Ill check it out.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New What, I have to swear?
Fuck that!

:-)

Hosebag
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New thanx beep, ya fixed it, defaulted the mouse to factory (new thread)
Created as new thread #281805 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=281805|thanx beep, ya fixed it, defaulted the mouse to factory]

fucking firefox sux donkey dick! - (boxley) - (4)
         Somehow your mouse must have been remapped - (bepatient) - (3)
             you forgit what fucking forum yer in? - (boxley) - (2)
                 What, I have to swear? - (bepatient) - (1)
                     thanx beep, ya fixed it, defaulted the mouse to factory (new thread) - (boxley)