IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New flames suck,

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Big Time.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New suckage continues, who do ya think detroit gets next?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New Flames look like they don't want to play. Wings-Sharks next.
And the Canucks-Stars series is the best one of the bunch.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
Expand Edited by mmoffitt April 16, 2007, 04:08:09 PM EDT
New Im enjoying the pitsburg/sen series, gobsmacking galore
but for straight D hockey stars/vancouver is the best. Sharks detroit will be interesting, 2 fast strong teams. Solid goal tending.
thanx,
bill

New Sens look like they might go somewhere this year.
There. I've cursed them again.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Looks like the sharks but I am rooting for stars
I would like to see Turco get over his poor play in the playoffs.
Seamus
New I'm rooting for the Sharks :)
Of course, I don't know what I'll do if all three of my teams (Penguins, SDucks and Sharks, get past enough rounds to start playing one another... ;)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New I am only rooting for Dallas to be Detroit's next opponent
If Dallas wins, which it doesn't look like they will, they would play Detroit no matter what happens with the Sharks. Now, if Dallas loses then the winner of the Sharks-Predators series will play Detroit.
Seamus
New s/if/when
bcnu,
Mikem

New Maybe not
We'll know tonight.
Seamus
New Like I said. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

flames suck, -NT - (boxley) - (11)
         Big Time. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
             suckage continues, who do ya think detroit gets next? -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                 Flames look like they don't want to play. Wings-Sharks next. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                     Im enjoying the pitsburg/sen series, gobsmacking galore - (boxley) - (7)
                         Sens look like they might go somewhere this year. - (mmoffitt)
                         Looks like the sharks but I am rooting for stars - (Seamus) - (5)
                             I'm rooting for the Sharks :) - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                 I am only rooting for Dallas to be Detroit's next opponent - (Seamus) - (3)
                                     s/if/when -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Maybe not - (Seamus) - (1)
                                             Like I said. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

I killed quite a few of my test rabbits when I first learned it.
63 ms