New What TV shows do they have?
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://westcottradio.org|Tune In]
New Imus was on one of their radio programs
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     The new racist gotcha - (bepatient) - (80)
         Ding, Ding! Equally hates everyone. -NT - (folkert) - (54)
             Fire Imus -NT - (andread) - (53)
                 No. Keep him. - (folkert) - (52)
                     ever heard of a racist moron? -NT - (andread) - (51)
                         Several - (bepatient) - (2)
                             What TV shows do they have? -NT - (andread) - (1)
                                 Imus was on one of their radio programs -NT - (bepatient)
                         bigot!=racists, you got the moron right -NT - (boxley) - (42)
                             Re: bigot!=racists, you got the moron right - (andread) - (41)
                                 incorrect - (boxley) - (40)
                                     Even so, I'd label him racist -NT - (andread) - (30)
                                         on what basis? Ive never heard him declare folks inferior - (boxley) - (29)
                                             Re: on what basis? Ive never heard him declare folks inferio - (andread) - (28)
                                                 Dont listem to him, havnt in years - (boxley) - (27)
                                                     Box trusting the gov to it's the job? - (Silverlock) - (26)
                                                         Might be mixing bills -NT - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                             You lost me. - (Silverlock) - (23)
                                                                 Re: You lost me. - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                     Please never take a gov job then. - (Silverlock) - (21)
                                                                         But... - (imric) - (2)
                                                                             Cheeze Louise. That was my damned point. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                 Ya mean I GOTTA be adversarial? ROFL! -NT - (imric)
                                                                         Thats how I plan to retire - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                             beep's facile take on the feds - (rcareaga) - (16)
                                                                                 ya gotta remember he lives in Joisey across from philly -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                 Washington ain't "the place to be" - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                                     joisy jobs - (rcareaga) - (13)
                                                                                         Its very much the same thing - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                             Faith - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                                                                                 sshh, you want us all to get in trouble? -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                 Well at least - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                                                     'Lose' is such a casual term . . . -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                                     I bet they would have loved to, but they didn't have time... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                     So now your position is - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                                                                                         Now I know you're on crack. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                             I'm just interpreting your writing - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                                                                                 That wouldn't be any fun at all! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     Neither did the gubmint - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                                         But the RNC did; *White House* e-mails. WTFDYM,"conspiracy"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                             Yea, there's no conspiracy . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                         FCC is an excellent govenment department - (boxley)
                                     What's that, the BOxlish definition of the word? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                         second entry in an american dictionary - (boxley) - (7)
                                             That's an or-ed list -- it says... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                 caught your punctuation mistake - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                     Sure you caught a mistake, lad - but not mine. HTH! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         Since your post was far away from his - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                             Wow!! Box made a punctuation error? - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                 I already did - (lincoln)
                                                                 flattery will get you everywhere :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Have you listened to "Imus in the Morning", his show? - (folkert) - (3)
                             The I-man is the original shock jock. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Yeah. Now though... - (folkert) - (1)
                                     You should've heard by now. All over but the shouting. -NT - (bepatient)
                         There are no non-racists - (tuberculosis)
         I saw some of that encounter - (tuberculosis)
         why is he suspended for 2 weeks for saying it once - (boxley) - (12)
             Even better... - (bepatient) - (1)
                 As soon as Jesse gets syndicated, fire him. -NT - (Silverlock)
             He wasn't suspended for the you people remark - (Seamus) - (9)
                 No. But Sharpton knew better - (bepatient) - (8)
                     NO, No, no... nonono. - (folkert)
                     Sharpton knew better? What evidence do you have for that? - (Seamus) - (6)
                         Don's a big boy. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             Wrong - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 How do you know Sharpton would think that Imus means y'all - (Seamus) - (1)
                                     Like I said - (bepatient)
                                 Those words are used in Hip Hop for a reason. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     I certainly do. - (bepatient)
         Sharpton shows up on Hardball - (tuberculosis) - (7)
             I talk to them all the time, no probs. Its an attitude thing -NT - (boxley)
             Even better... - (bepatient) - (4)
                 So it is OK for the pot and kettle - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                     What? - (bepatient) - (2)
                         It isn't always about you, you know - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                             You posted that as a reply to me. - (bepatient)
             Saw that. - (a6l6e6x)
         "So of course Imus is dead" - (Silverlock) - (2)
             Maybe he'll go to satellite radio - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Assuming satellite radio survives, that is... -NT - (Another Scott)

Na'ghimgor thdid lym.
Myn th'x barsoom lu'gndar.
In'path gix mth'nabor.
In'path nox vel'dekk.
Yig sudeth M'cylorum.
M'xxlit kraddath Soggoth im'betnk.
Nog s'dath blexmed!
246 ms