IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the fresh food belt in florida is getting paved
west palm used to be the tomato capital of america, damn few farms left.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Ah. Makes sense. Thanks.
     Cold snap ruins fruit harvest - (admin) - (17)
         At least they didn't blame violence in the Middle East - (lincoln)
         Note also "wheat, corn and alfalfa". - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
             Shortages coming-but a chance to fill up your freezer first? - (CRConrad) - (14)
                 So far, we haven't been seeing that. - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                     We're getting our red bell peppers from Guatamala... :-/ - (Another Scott) - (9)
                         It is the same economy that can... - (folkert) - (5)
                             Not actually ridiculous. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                 I guess, I should restate the "Ridiculous". - (folkert) - (3)
                                     There are plenty of weird anomolies. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                         Union wages and inefficiencies for one, in most big supers - (tonytib)
                                         Might be like the auto industry in the 1980s - (lincoln)
                         We see plenty from South and Central America . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         the fresh food belt in florida is getting paved - (boxley) - (1)
                             Ah. Makes sense. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     well if you are willing to do your own butchering - (boxley) - (2)
                         Horse requires special recipes though. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             not really, although only having one stomache - (boxley)

The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejuidice.
101 ms