1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reread the last paragraph of #280649. <sheesh>
New I apologize for bitching at you about that
Point taken.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Thanks.
     Dumbass Motherfucking Texas driver - (lincoln) - (39)
         Re: Dumbass Motherfucking Texas driver - (jb4) - (1)
             Amen to all that! - (a6l6e6x)
         Griffin iTrip is your friend. -NT - (admin) - (30)
             A Griffin iTrip wouldn't have done shit - (lincoln) - (29)
                 Hey, Gomer. It's not a GPS receiver. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                     Hey Dumbass - (lincoln) - (26)
                         Reread the last paragraph of #280649. <sheesh> -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             I apologize for bitching at you about that - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         You're simply too stupid for words at times. - (admin) - (22)
                             Which makes one wonder... - (CRConrad) - (20)
                                 Sauerkraut Boy pipes in - (lincoln) - (19)
                                     s/wasn't/weren't - ObFuckYouToo -NT - (inthane-chan) - (18)
                                         And you're chiming in WHY? -NT - (lincoln) - (11)
                                             T0 pwn joo 0n j005 3ff1nk grammatical 3RR0Rz! -NT - (folkert) - (10)
                                                 Sorry - I don't read ... whatever "language" you're using -NT - (lincoln) - (9)
                                                     That's because you're so stupid. Q.E.D. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                         I can't be stupid - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                             Oh yeah? Look upthread a bit, mister Super Smarty GPS Man... -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                             Wrong -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                 Oh, that's so fucking intelligent, you limey cocksucker - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                     Now, now... - (folkert)
                                                                     You're projecting again. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     To own you on your fucking grammatical errors! - (folkert) - (1)
                                                         Thanks for speaking English -NT - (lincoln)
                                         this says it all, Thane - (lincoln) - (5)
                                             Document not found at yahoo. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                                 Here's another copy. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     I've already got a copy of that pic. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                         In that case, you won't be needing this. - (Another Scott)
                                                         Right hands don't count ;-) -NT - (lincoln)
                             I apologized to him. Case closed. -NT - (lincoln)
                 ... - (admin)
         Sorry about the accident - (imqwerky) - (5)
             fuck texass - (boxley)
             Bullshit - (lincoln)
             Wrong-o fuckface! - (jb4) - (2)
                 so what state are you from? starts with a yank and ends with - (boxley) - (1)
                     No, fucknutz, I 'm from New Messico - (jb4)

Do we really have to hide from da cops in da oven, Muggsy?
76 ms