IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry about the accident
just wish you would quit bashing Texas all the time. The other 49 states have just as many problems as we do. It's like family...ya just gotta deal with it.

Asshole. (oblig. Flame cursing)
Smile,
Amy
New fuck texass
its just as shitty as the other 50 ratholes :-) I still wear the tee-shirt :-)
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Bullshit
My first several decades were spent somewhere else - SOMEWHERE BETTER - and during that time I was only hit ONCE and NEVER hit anybody.

In the few years that my family and I have lived in Texas:

• I've been hit twice while behind the wheel; once while stopped for a red light and once stopped in "stop and go" traffic.
  • My wife has been hit twice while behind the wheel.
  • My wife was inside a fast food restaurant when a moron in a pickup trick backed away from the building, across the traffic lane, and put his trailer hitch through her radiator.
  • I've had to replace 3 windshields thanks to crap kicked up by SUVs and pickups - NEVER had to replace them elsewhere

When you teach Texans how to drive like intelligent people, I'll stop bashing them, even when they deserve it.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Wrong-o fuckface!
Any state that is proud of being the home of George Double-shit-fer-brains Bushhhhhh couldn't hold the jockstrap of the other 49 states (including Puerto Rico!)

But thanks for playing!
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New so what state are you from? starts with a yank and ends with
ee no fuckin doubt or are you from one of the puss nutted stump broke pussy denying asstermouth upper middle tier cheese producin cornholin states?
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New No, fucknutz, I 'm from New Messico
Where we know that if Ghod had wanted Tejanos to ski, S/He'd have made shit white.

(But your description of Illinois is actually quite accurate, if a bit earthy...except, of course for one thing: We don't produce no fuckin cheese! That's fer them damn Wissies! ;-) )
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     Dumbass Motherfucking Texas driver - (lincoln) - (39)
         Re: Dumbass Motherfucking Texas driver - (jb4) - (1)
             Amen to all that! - (a6l6e6x)
         Griffin iTrip is your friend. -NT - (admin) - (30)
             A Griffin iTrip wouldn't have done shit - (lincoln) - (29)
                 Hey, Gomer. It's not a GPS receiver. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                     Hey Dumbass - (lincoln) - (26)
                         Reread the last paragraph of #280649. <sheesh> -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             I apologize for bitching at you about that - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         You're simply too stupid for words at times. - (admin) - (22)
                             Which makes one wonder... - (CRConrad) - (20)
                                 Sauerkraut Boy pipes in - (lincoln) - (19)
                                     s/wasn't/weren't - ObFuckYouToo -NT - (inthane-chan) - (18)
                                         And you're chiming in WHY? -NT - (lincoln) - (11)
                                             T0 pwn joo 0n j005 3ff1nk grammatical 3RR0Rz! -NT - (folkert) - (10)
                                                 Sorry - I don't read ... whatever "language" you're using -NT - (lincoln) - (9)
                                                     That's because you're so stupid. Q.E.D. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                         I can't be stupid - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                             Oh yeah? Look upthread a bit, mister Super Smarty GPS Man... -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                             Wrong -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                 Oh, that's so fucking intelligent, you limey cocksucker - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                     Now, now... - (folkert)
                                                                     You're projecting again. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     To own you on your fucking grammatical errors! - (folkert) - (1)
                                                         Thanks for speaking English -NT - (lincoln)
                                         this says it all, Thane - (lincoln) - (5)
                                             Document not found at yahoo. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                                 Here's another copy. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     I've already got a copy of that pic. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                         In that case, you won't be needing this. - (Another Scott)
                                                         Right hands don't count ;-) -NT - (lincoln)
                             I apologized to him. Case closed. -NT - (lincoln)
                 ... - (admin)
         Sorry about the accident - (imqwerky) - (5)
             fuck texass - (boxley)
             Bullshit - (lincoln)
             Wrong-o fuckface! - (jb4) - (2)
                 so what state are you from? starts with a yank and ends with - (boxley) - (1)
                     No, fucknutz, I 'm from New Messico - (jb4)

We are trying to save children from evil forces. This wisdom tooth is not a good sign.
110 ms