IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Congrats on the 'making improvements'
as long as you remember the story of The Rabbit and The Tortoise, (meaning: don't rush things) you should continue on the road to recovery and employment.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Re: Congrats on the 'making improvements'
Thanks, slow and steady wins the race. It also produces a better quality product and/or service.

I figure since no company will hire me, I might have to start my own small business in order to go back to work. Mental illness discrimination is terrible in most businesses and they make up excuses not to hire you after reviewing your medical history to avoid discrimination lawsuits. Sadly the ACLU doesn't care that I am discriminated against for being disabled, or for being a Christian, or for being white, or for being a man, but if I was anything else, or maybe famous, they might help me out instead of reject helping me.

I figure the government, the ACLU, and any other organization isn't going to help me, so I might as well help myself. That will take a lot of time.

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

[link|http://district268.xormad.com|I am from District 268].
     I keep myself busy but not quite employed yet - (orion) - (6)
         Re: I keep myself busy but not quite employed yet - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             Re: I keep myself busy but not quite employed yet - (orion)
         Re: I keep myself busy but not quite employed yet - (andread) - (1)
             Re: I keep myself busy but not quite employed yet - (orion)
         Congrats on the 'making improvements' - (lincoln) - (1)
             Re: Congrats on the 'making improvements' - (orion)

But it makes such great fish bait!
45 ms