IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Will be cancelling BofA credit cards.
I had an MBNA credit card through AOPA. MBNA, apparently, was assimilated by Bank of America. I tried to go online at their site. It is apparently a Junka site, so I *thought* I'd be okay w/Linux/Firefox as I had been for years with MBNA. I got the support guy on the line and he said he didn't have any idea why the pages weren't rendering for me. He checked with one of "the tech guys" and they said they weren't sure if the site could be used with a Linux client. So, I boot up my VM that runs the toy os, use IE and get the pages rendered. I especially liked this one:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Computer Requirements

To ensure you have the best experience using Online Banking and get the most current security features to protect your personal and account information online, we ask that you have:

* An IBM- or Macintosh-compatible computer
* A printer or sufficient computer disk space to save copies of documents
* Internet access and an Internet browser that meets the following requirements:

For PC using Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP
o Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
o Microsoft Internet Explorer with AOL 5.5 or higher
o Netscape 6.2 and higher (Online Banking is not accessible with Netscape 6.0)

For Macintosh using OS 9 and OS 10
o Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
o Microsoft Internet Explorer with AOL 5.5 or higher
o Netscape 6.2 and higher (Online Banking is not accessible with Netscape 6.0)
o Safari 1.0 (for OS 10 only)

Giving your consent
\t\tBy clicking the check box;

1. You represent to the bank that the computer you intend to use in connection with Online Banking meets the requirements above and ...

>>>>>>>>>

So, if I want to use online services I either buy a Mac or I use Windows and IE - not even Windows and Firefox. Swell. I'm sure glad the DOJ pursued their case.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New use firefox allday long to look at their site.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New On Winders?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New winders,mac and mepis
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Mepis. Might try that - thanks.
I couldn't get it to work on slack or redhat. I could log in, but then nothing after the login.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Am using BofA Online Banking with Firefox on OS/2
No problems.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Works on my Ubuntu box also.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Will be cancelling BofA credit cards. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         use firefox allday long to look at their site. -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             On Winders? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 winders,mac and mepis -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Mepis. Might try that - thanks. - (mmoffitt)
         Am using BofA Online Banking with Firefox on OS/2 - (Andrew Grygus)
         Works on my Ubuntu box also. -NT - (bepatient)

I wonder how long before this screw job ends up as my boss?
75 ms