IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Gonzales should go for performance issues alone
How can the us attorneys be fired for performance issues when the attorney general says he wasn't involved in the process and wasn't monitoring it? I could understand not being involved in personnel issues when the personnel is administrative support staff but not when the personnel in question are us attorneys. He wasn't even embarrassed to make the statement.

Seamus
New Now you're starting to ask the right questions
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New ROFL - Since when
has performance been anything that this administration holds ANYONE accountable for?

THAT's a trend they are terrified of starting!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Its been the obvious question all along
I've been wondering why it wasn't asked. If he didn't know or wasn't involved...its kind of hard to hold anyone else to a performance standard, isn't it?
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Why wasn't it asked?
Because everyone knew he was lying from the start.
-----------------------------------------
Draft Clark [link|http://draftwesleyclark.com/|now].
New It is just one of the many unasked questions
Bush has made the fight a fight about congressional oversight, so congress needs to stand up do its job.

I just wish the performance issue wasn't being avoided. Lindsay Graham came close to talking about it on Face the Nation yesterday but nothing came of it.
Seamus
New he IS managing the preformance of the US Atty's
Is this guy a bum buddy of a higher up in the administration y/n
Is a taller asslicker wanting the job y/n
there, personnel administration for the bush administration
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Someone else IS managing the preformance of the US Atty's
According to Gonzales, someone else ranked the ass kissing techniques of the attorneys, and he took their word for it. I would have thought he would asked for some proof.

I was going to try and make crude joke about this, but I can't.
Seamus
New eat lunch yet?
picture Gonzalez tonguing Miers
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New I thought you would help me out
But, I was thinking of Gonzales thinking he should be on the receiving end if the attorneys wanted to keep their job.
Seamus
New it was NEVER about their performances
Exhibit A, Carol Lam:

Another canned attorney to track because of her scrutiny of Bush administration national security scandals is Carol Lam. She was fired from her post in San Diego after her successful prosecution of Representative Duke Cunningham, the California Republican who took $2.4 million in bribes from defense contractors. Mr. Rove has publicly suggested that Ms. Lam got the ax because "she would not commit resources to prosecute immigration offenses." That's false. Last August an assistant attorney general praised her for doubling her immigration prosecutions; last week USA Today crunched the statistics and found that she ranked seventh among her 93 peers in successful prosecutions for 2006, with immigration violations accounting for the largest single crime category prosecuted during her tenure.

[link|http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/032507B.shtml|http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/032507B.shtml]
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Gonzales' performance, not the fired AGs.
-----------------------------------------
Draft Clark [link|http://draftwesleyclark.com/|now].
New Tom Toles: 3/27/2007
[image|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/opinion/ssi/images/Toles/c_03272007_520.gif|0|Al Resigns!|442|520]

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who figures Al will go eventually.)
New I know
Gonzales at first said it was about the performance and that he had reviewed their performance. Then he said he not been informed about anything about the process before the firings happened.

One of the statements is a lie and he should be gone.

If he didn't get briefed, which I don't believe, the he should be gone for performance reasons. Which would be rather ironic. At least take about Gonzales' performance so you keep going and talk the performance of other administration officials.

But, the president has made the issue about the relationship between congress and the administration. Congress needs to gained back lost ground on this issue.
Seamus
     Gonzales should go for performance issues alone - (Seamus) - (13)
         Now you're starting to ask the right questions -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
             ROFL - Since when - (imric) - (2)
                 Its been the obvious question all along - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Why wasn't it asked? - (Silverlock)
             It is just one of the many unasked questions - (Seamus)
         he IS managing the preformance of the US Atty's - (boxley) - (3)
             Someone else IS managing the preformance of the US Atty's - (Seamus) - (2)
                 eat lunch yet? - (boxley) - (1)
                     I thought you would help me out - (Seamus)
         it was NEVER about their performances - (lincoln) - (3)
             Gonzales' performance, not the fired AGs. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 Tom Toles: 3/27/2007 - (Another Scott)
             I know - (Seamus)

A marvelous break-through in purest Digital-Think.
59 ms