IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Could be an older DVD player?
Maybe one made before the Import blocker was added to the DVD players?

They have Playstations, DVD Players, VCD Players, Dreamcasts, and other devices in Thailand that can play imports, copied discs, everything. They are, as far as I know, legal in Thailand. But then their copyright laws are not the same as ours and force the equipment to reject out of country or copied medium from working.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New No it's brand new
It seems as it says on that web page, it is a violation of the license abd copyright law but alot of people do it. The fact is that it is a complicated procedure to make it multi-zone. You have to type in some kind of weird code etc.
     DVD Player question - (bluke) - (15)
         I'd have to say they are legal - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             Not so sure - (bluke)
         Could be an older DVD player? - (nking) - (1)
             No it's brand new - (bluke)
         Ah... Region Coding... - (static) - (10)
             BZZZT - Technical Error! (Or, hopefully, a typo nit-pick.) - (CRConrad) - (9)
                 Hot-button topic for you, Christian? - (static) - (8)
                     What, semantics? And here I assumed you meant... - (CRConrad) - (7)
                         About that censorship ploy.. - (Ashton)
                         This is bizarre... - (static) - (5)
                             Yes, it's bizarre how you can persist in being so wrong: - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                 That's "statictate". - (static) - (3)
                                     Yup, saw that. I spelled "cansorship" further up-thread, too -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     OTOH a statictite - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Hmm. I wonder if a little history is called for... - (static)

¡Despierte, Estupido-idiota!
62 ms