IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't think the Justices could be impeached.
I don't remember anything in the Constitution about it. Presidents, sure, but Justices? Besides, who's be Judge at the trial?

I know there's a move afoot to 'impeach' the Justices, but I consider it as well planned as the move to oust McCain.
Stainless steel traps breed stainless steel rats.
New that is the only way you can get rid of them
Has happened only once before for a single Judge in the 1800's(Vague memory)Alcee Hastings one of our congress critters is an impeached federal judge.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     Florida vote counting revisited. - (a6l6e6x) - (48)
         err you are confused - (boxley) - (3)
             Interesting.. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 Re: Interesting.. - (jp)
                 nope all amil was shipped via mil transpo - (boxley)
         And more. - (mmoffitt) - (43)
             I love this stuff... - (bepatient) - (29)
                 Um... - (Simon_Jester) - (26)
                     Speaking of lost... - (addison) - (25)
                         Well, I will admit '96 was better than '92... - (Simon_Jester) - (24)
                             I'm still lost. - (addison) - (22)
                                 Where there was disputes back in '92? - (Simon_Jester) - (21)
                                     I don't see that as the same thing. - (addison) - (16)
                                         Okay, I'm lost now... - (Simon_Jester) - (15)
                                             Don't get eaten by a grue. - (addison) - (6)
                                                 Slow down there pilgrim... :-) - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                                     Re: Slow down there pilgrim... :-) - (addison) - (4)
                                                         Okay...point by point... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                             Back to the main point - (addison) - (2)
                                                                 You're right.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                     Thanks. - (addison)
                                             Still a difference - (drewk) - (7)
                                                 the votes dont matter anyway in Florida - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     That is the real issue. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                         Well I like the current system sorta - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             I don't think the Justices could be impeached. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                 that is the only way you can get rid of them - (boxley)
                                                             "3 votes per" - spoken like true Alaskan. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                 50*3+14DC!/2 :) -NT - (boxley)
                                     Re: Where there was disputes back in '92? - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                                         Which I find interesting... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                             In Both - (Steve Lowe)
                                             Re: Which I find interesting... - (rsf)
                             That'd be a first! - (mmoffitt)
                 "the Dems are going to spend the next 3 years stuck in y2k" - (DonRichards)
                 Re: I love this stuff... - (a6l6e6x)
             Slightly OT Gore is coming back - (boxley) - (12)
                 Geez Bill, John Edwards is just another Clinton. - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
                     Silly question... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                         It was not just a question of suing. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             unlimited damges is important bu not for lawyers - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Re: important for lawyers - "Progress Through Litigation". - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     if yer gonna cap cap the contingency percentage - (boxley)
                     Silly question... - (Simon_Jester)
                     He is on the right side of privacy on the net - (boxley) - (1)
                         Re: Privacy on the net -- Yep, not all bad. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Why is my constitutional right - (boxley) - (2)
                         See my comment to Jester, above. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             I'd rather look like a patient. -NT - (mmoffitt)

For Wade, it is to wait.
72 ms