IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Saw it; concur. As in 'Little Miss Sunshine' -
The magnificent eptness of all the supporting cast manifests when .. you cringe! - not only at the "logic" happening, but in the fact that it is Effective... it is everywhere (and, don't we often wonder: Is Anyone? paying attention to this crap?!) :-/

(There's a fallacy within the Hottentot Proposition, I wot: ~~
"A civilized person can pretend to be a primitive, but not vice versa".
It just is Not Easy to bring this off; a tiny smirk at the wrong place can blow the persona.)

I don't see many 'new' movies; fortunately a friend who does see lots, will tag ones I might (umm stomach?) These two, in just past several months == a pretty high number for me.

One rubs our noses into the extremely profitable process of creating/rationalizing addictions (and our tolerance -nay, adoration- of ANYthing which is seen to generate $Success. Screw the means and the costs to others: just those Lusers, successfully scammed one more time.)

The other rubs noses into (waay into) the small industry of training little girls to vamp, to skip about 5 whole years beyond their emotional development - the premeditated sexualizing of tykes. To make $$ and win prizes, all entirely about the vicarious daydreams of those famous shallow parents.

Both flics succeeded IMO because the actors really Could (lower their consciousness) ~perfectly! A pair of bitchin lampoons, effective beyond any outraged polemic or {shudder} documentary.

Long Live Indy! - or most anything nonCorporate, by primal intent.

New Agreed on LMS. It was very well done, too.
It's showing up on at least one critic's [link|http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RTD%2FMGArticle%2FRTD_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149192375092&path=!flair&s=1045855936229|list] as the best movie of the year.

Cheers,
Scott.
     "Thank You For Smoking" * * * * * - (drewk) - (6)
         Search is your friend - (crazy) - (2)
             So, that's where I saw it first! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 I was too lazy to edit the Subject line -NT - (lincoln)
         Excellent movie. - (Another Scott)
         Saw it; concur. As in 'Little Miss Sunshine' - - (Ashton) - (1)
             Agreed on LMS. It was very well done, too. - (Another Scott)

I'm reconciled to the existence of idiots in the world, but I'm bitterly resentful of whoever it was who first thought to make computer technology available to them.
213 ms