IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wrong forum for that kind of behavior...
Asshat.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New There, fixed.
You stinking puddle of rotting smegma, you!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
     I wonder how many of my colleagues must employ kitchen maids - (static) - (16)
         unwashed items in the sink? thats what the trashcan is for - (boxley)
         That used to drive me nuts when I worked in an office - (bionerd) - (14)
             That's happened. - (static) - (13)
                 Etfucking cetera, goddammit! -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     Verbal utterance to your maternal unit. -NT - (pwhysall) - (11)
                         Wha??? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                             Re: Wha??? - (Meerkat)
                             I know it better than you, it would seem. -NT - (pwhysall)
                             Ah. Thanks, Meerkat. Sorry, PeeWee. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                 What the fuck was that about? - (drewk) - (6)
                                     He must've had a good night last night. - (static) - (1)
                                         But...But... - (jb4)
                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
                                     Business as usual, moron! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                         Wrong forum for that kind of behavior... - (admin) - (1)
                                             There, fixed. - (CRConrad)

May cause dizziness, rash, diarrhea, difficulty in breathing, loss of consciousness, extreme pain, bloody stools, flaccidity, amputation, blindness, suicidal thoughts, insanity, lesions, boils, bubonic plague, anal warts, vomiting up toads and lizards, violent convulsions, death, and likely poltergeist activity.
78 ms